The closer we get to fall, the more I start thinking about ways to improve my consumption of nutritious foods. Sometimes I don’t eat as healthy as I should so I make up for it by incorporating with various food based supplements. I classify food based supplements as items that aren’t pills but still provide ample amounts of nutrition.
I thought I was the queen of enjoying food based supplements, but it seems like I may have met my match.
Hannah Bronfman is an entrepreneur and mega influencer. Which means that she’s constantly on the move. A life of travel will cause you to want to incorporate more super foods into your diet. Endless plane rides reak havoc to your skin and the change in routines will mess with your digestive system. When you get home, all you want to do is bring balance back to your body. When I traveled non-stop, I knew that constantly eating out was not doing me any favors. The first thing I did when I got home was increase my water intake and consume as many super food supplements as I could.
Over the years, I’ve built up quite a collection. But I’m always on the look out for new options. Stumbling on this “what’s in my fridge” video was like striking gold. Hannah’s collection of super food supplements is everything I dream of.
Here are some of my notes captured as I watched the video:
- Use a large water bottle to ensure you drink more water throughout the day (this tip works really well).
- Get into fermented foods.
- Pick up MaryRuth Organic’s Morning & Night time liquid multi vitamins.
- Transfer my matcha powders to the fridge.
- Exchange parmesan cheese powder for nutritional yeast (rich in B vitamins & biotin).
- Check out MTC oil which can help you feel fuller and raise your metabolic function.
- Get back on my gelatin regimen (one of my favorite collagen products).
- Try out brain & mood enhancing superfoods.